CESIE is looking for Project Managers in European Cooperation to join our team. If you are motivated and experienced, eager to improve your professional skills in an international environment, then you are the ideal candidate for this position.
As a member of CESIE staff, you will join an international and multicultural team of professionals with a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a concrete and positive example of intercultural understanding and European values.
Candidates must meet CESIE minimum requirements for project managers.
- have a thorough knowledge of English language (level C1);
- have a thorough knowledge of Italian language (level C1);
- have a 2-year experience in project management;
- have effective teamwork skills in international contexts;
- be willing and able to travel and participate in business trips.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send us your application, please contact us at email@example.com