Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: proposta di lavoro (part-time) a Bruxelles
SOLIDAR is looking for a part time EU Grant administration officer (0.6 FTE) to join its team as soon as possible.
The post holder will report directly to the Secretary General and the DEVCO Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA) Coordinator.
- Provide timely and accurate support to the FPA management in regards with admin and finances requirements, including financial reporting;
- Develop contract models for partners and service providers in line with donors requirements and rules;
- Develop financial guidelines and trainings for partners and members.
- Draft MoU, financial guidelines and reporting templates for the FPA program’s partners and sub-grantees;
- Design and deliver trainings on financial reporting for the program’s partners and sub-grantees;
- Liaise and follow up with FPA partners and FPA sub-grantees for all FPA related admin and financial issues (e. g. collect reimbursement’s documents, prepare invoices, request supporting documents, etc.);
- Draft services’ contracts ensuring the respect of SOLIDAR and DEVCO public procurement rules;
- Under the supervision and guidance of the FPA manager, prepare payments’ requests to be submitted to SOLIDAR finances department (i. e. Verify and check reimbursements’ form; compile documents)
- Under the supervision of the FPA coordinator and in close liaison with SOLIDAR finances’ department, support the preparation of annual interim financial reports to DEVCO and support the preparation of prepare the FPA Annual Audit;
- Under the supervision and guidance of the FPA coordinator, draft call for tenders to be published on SOLIDAR webpage;
- Where requested by the FPA coordinator, participate and contribute to CSOs meetings on EU’s grants’ management.
- Proven knowledge of EU grants’ main rules (DG DEVCO, DG Near) and grants’ management main guidelines;
- Experience in project management (namely budget preparation, preparation of guidelines for partners);
- Experience in developing and delivery trainings and ability to explain (in writing and orally) clearly and concisely technical financial rules;
- Persistent and proactive attitude;
- Attention to details;
- Open and friendly personality, able to work efficiently in an international team;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Working level knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of Spanish would be a strong asset;
- Comprehensive IT literacy;
- Belgium work permit.
- Supporting colleagues in the fulfilling their duties and roles;
- Being a member of the SOLIDAR team and contributing to the overall fulfilment of the SOLIDAR mission;
- Attending staff and ad hoc meetings and contributing to the development of SOLIDAR.
- Other tasks may be included at the request of Secretary General.
- Working hours: 3 days a week
- Length of contract: undetermined
- Indicative salary: 2.346,00 € gross (1 FTE; pro rata 0.6 FTE), plus benefits defined by contract.
To apply to this post, send
- Your CV (2 pages max.);
- Your motivation letter (2 pages max.) highlighting your relevant experience and strengths to fulfil this position, why you are the right person for the job, indication of when you would be available to start working for SOLIDAR and stating if you have the permit to work in Belgium.
Please indicate in the subject of the message “EU Grant administration officer – Your Name Your Family Name”. Application should be in EN. Please note that only people with work permit in Belgium can apply to this vacancy.
Please note that due to the high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.