Buonasera, scrivo per chiedervi di procedere alla pubblicazione nel vostro blog dell’annuncio in allegato in riferimento alla posizione di Project Manager per il nostro progetto europeo Marie Curie TRANSMIT - TRANSlating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis, di cui l’Università di Bologna è capofila. La posizione è offerta sotto forma di assegno di ricerca. La selezione è regolata da un bando di concorso.
Title of the research fellowship: Junior Project Manager for the ITN MARIE CURIE project TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT). The request concerns the activation of one-year research fellowship for the position of Junior Project Manager within the framework of the European project ITN Marie Curie TRANSMIT – TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis, Grant Agreement n° 722605. Website: http://www.transmit-project.eu/
The Junior Project Manager will coordinate a number of procedural and organisational activities, with the aim of ensuring the achievement of all TRANSMIT project objectives, in accordance with all the timelines envisaged in the Grant Agreement.
· Project management. Coordination of all the training and dissemination activities between the REA officer and the TRANSMIT consortium partners.
· Relations with the European Commission.
· Coordination of the annual meetings among the project partners (Communication Management, Agenda Setting, Minutes Publication).
· Monitoring the progress of the project activities and evaluation of the results achieved.
· Writing and submission via PP of the reports and deliverables provided by the project.
· Coordination of the partners’ reporting activities.
· Supervision of the contents uploaded on TRANSMIT website.
· Coordination and mentoring activities of the assistant profile involved in the project management team.
· Definition of an ad hoc communication strategy for the dissemination of scientific data and project final results (newsletters, specialised and non-specialised press, brochure creation etc.).
· Realize UNIBO training, dissemination, management deliverables and project report. To Supervise partners management, training and dissemination deliverables and reports.
· Monitoring project budget.
· To manage TRANSMIT governance actions.
To access the full call for application (in Italian), please visit: https://www.aricweb.unibo.it/BandiPubblicati/zz_bandi_din.aspx Title: Project Manager for the project TRANSlating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT), published 13/11/2017
Degrees: Master Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, Economics, Political Science, Molecular and Cellular Biology and equivalent. Qualifications: A minimum of 3-year experience in the management of European projects. Salary: Gross amount of € 19.367,00 per year. Employers: University of Bologna, Dept. FaBiT, Italy. Job type: Temporary: 1-year employment contract (research fellowship). Location: Bologna, Italy Contact: email@example.com. Deadline for application: 10 January 2018, 12.00 (Brussels Time)