Home » Senza categoria
Blog a cura del Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione – Venice International University, destinato a informare gli allievi (e non solo) delle opportunità di lavoro a cui possono concorrere.
Are you interested in building inclusive cities with migrants?
Would you like to be part of an initiative that enhances national capacities to better deliver policies on integration?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team where your competencies will be highly valued?
… then becoming an Officer – Migration and Integration at CEMR might be your best choice: come and work with us!
Running from 2020 to 2022, the IncluCities project aims to improve integration of third-country nationals in small and medium-sized cities through city-to-city cooperation. Eight cities and their national associations of local and regional governments (CEMR members) are involved in the process. The initiative is led by CEMR and funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
The Officer – Migration and Integration is responsible for the overall coordination of the IncluCities initiative. S/he will ensure the quality and good delivery of all activities and deliverables, together with two colleagues, one working on administrative issues, the other one on communication. He/she will foster the creation of synergies between the project’s objectives, deliverables and outcomes with the policy agenda on migration and integration at EU level.
The activities are part of the broader work of the CEMR Citizenship Team which covers equality, diversity, youth, town twinning and integration/migration policy.
The tasks are as follows:
• Ensure the overall implementation, execution, reporting and coordination of the initiative in close cooperation with the administration and communication colleagues, the Director of External Resources, partners and external stakeholders: ensure timely delivery of all related activities for the Secretariat and the partners, within the allocated budget;
• Set up project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; monitor implementation against the initial work programme and propose changes if relevant;
• Draft and submit the planned progress reports to the European Commission and scale up results at the EU level to translate them into policy initiatives when possible;
• Monitor policy developments in the fields of EU Justice & Home Affairs (integration, migration and asylum); Draft policy positions and briefings, as well as responses to EU legislative proposals and consultations; ensure the promotion of these positions where appropriate;
• Collaborate with other members of the Citizenship team to ensure effect mainstreaming of gender, disability and other human rights elements in the project and policy work;
• Coordinate CEMR Task Force on Refugees and Migrants.
• You have 3-4 years experience in EU project management;
• You have proven experience and knowledge of Migration and Integration;
• You have good knowledge of the European Union policy-making and decision-making processes on the Migration and Integration issues;
• You have proven work experience with local and regional governments/at local level;
• You have proven coordination experience of managing international partnerships;
• You have proven organisational, communication, networking and drafting skills;
• On the human side, you are a positive, reliable and team player;
• You enjoy being in contact with partners and colleagues from diverse backgrounds, as you have strong interpersonal skills;
• You are fluent in English and French – both spoken and written skills;
• You are acquainted with digital communication and use of digital and online meeting tools;
• You are willing to travel, if necessary and when possible, in Europe and/or internationally;
• The post is based in Brussels.
• A full-time contract until January 2023;
• A valuable experience with local and regional governments and EU institutions;
• An open, international and flexible work environment;
• A modern and well-situated office in the European Quarter nearby Luxembourg Brussels Station.
Wish to join us?
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send your CV and application letter in English and French (one document in English, the other one in French), telling us about your motivation and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23h59 – 10 January 2021. Please put Project Officer – IncluCities in the title of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More about us:
CEMR is an equal opportunity employer.
BETTER FINANCE is a non-profit international NGO with its office in Brussels acting as an independent financial expertise centre to the direct benefit of European financial services users (individual shareholders, investors, savers, life insurance policyholders, pension fund participants, mortgage borrowers, etc.) and other stakeholders of European financial services who are independent of the financial industry. At present, we count more than forty national and international member and sub-member organisations. In turn those count more than four million individual members. The European Union supports BETTER FINANCE activities since 2012. For more information, please consult our website, www.betterfinance.eu
BETTER FINANCE is looking for a full-time Project Officer to join the team in Brussels. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Horizon 2020 project “LEVEL EEI” as well as participate on producing funding applications for future projects. The successful candidate will be required to cooperate closely with the other members of the team and they may be requested to participate in other advocacy and research initiatives of BETTER FINANCE, depending on their interest and qualifications. We are a young, flexible and dynamic organisation offering an exciting work environment on EU policy issues. We all share a vision of finance to serve the real economy and citizens.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management of the BETTER FINANCE part of the Horizon 2020 project “LEVEL EEI – Level the playing field for Energy Efficiency Investment products” including, but not limited to: general project management, helping to organise events and meetings connected to the project as well as preparing any needed documents and descriptions of activities necessary for interim reporting;
- Supporting the BETTER FINANCE team in their research work, advocacy campaigns and responses to public consultations, especially on topics related to sustainable finance or topics which intersect with the LEVEL EEI project;
- Helping the BETTER FINANCE team in producing fundraising applications and responses to public tenders;
- When needed, representing BETTER FINANCE and the LEVEL EEI project consortium at external conferences and workshops, including presenting the project, it’s research results and policy recommendations to large audiences;
- When asked, attending and reporting on meetings at the European institutions and other relevant internal and external events.
The Project Officer will report to the Executive Director
We are looking forward to welcoming an enthusiastic team player willing to take initiative within the portfolio of assigned tasks. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in similar functions;
- Experience of working on EU-funded projects is mandatory; prior experience with Horizon 2020 grants would be preferred;
- A successful track record in fundraising, including but not limited to writing grant applications or tender proposals or securing funding from public foundations, would be highly prized;
- Knowledge of the general functioning of the EU institutions and their legislative process as well as experience of political advocacy is required;
- Knowledge of at least the basics of investment and finance is required;
- In-depth understanding of sustainable finance, as well as investors’ & savers’ rights issues and financial regulation more broadly, would be a significant asset;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in other European languages is considered an asset;
- Good IT knowledge, particularly Excel and Word;
- Good organisation and project management skills are a must;
- Team player and detail-oriented, with the capacity to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Be committed to BETTER FINANCE’s mission.
BETTER FINANCE values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We especially welcome applications by people from groups traditionally under-represented in finance.
The ideal start date would be in February. The initial contract would be for 12 months, but depending on satisfactory performance and successful fundraising, the aim would be to extend this and eventually make the position permanent.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter (confirming their availability/notice period) in English to email@example.com. Any questions related to the posting can be referred to the same email. Non-European candidates are additionally asked to confirm their availability to work in Belgium.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday the 10th of January at 12:00 CET. However, an earlier application is advised, as we reserve the right to conclude the recruitment before the deadline if a suitable candidate is found.
Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: proposta di lavoro in Emilia Romagna
Importante organizzazione, con sede in Emilia Romagna, attiva prevalente nel programma Horizon, ci informa che sta formando una lista di persone da cui attingere – in alcuni casi già nell’immediato - per il conferimento di contratti finalizzati all’affiancamento del personale strutturato nella presentazione di nuovi progetti.
1) competenza tematica dimostrabile nei settori in cui l’organizzazione è maggiormente attiva dal punto di vista dei progetti: medico, biologico, biotecnologico, e della circular economy;
2) titolo di studio: laurea vecchio ordinamento o laurea magistrale nuovo ordinamento pertinenti ai settori sopra specificati;
3) Master in Europrogettazione conseguito, con project work pertinente ai settori sopra specificati.
Inviare il CV, con espressa autorizzazione ad inoltrarlo, a firstname.lastname@example.org, possibilmente entro mercoledì 2 dicembre 2020. I CV pervenuti successivamente saranno comunque inclusi – se in possesso dei requisiti – nella lista, e i rispettivi candidati potranno essere contattati in seguito. Si chiede di non inviare candidature se non conformi ai 3 punti indicati nel profilo. Il requisito di cui al punto 3) può essere surrogato da un titolo, e da una conseguente esperienza progettuale, equivalente.
Si ricerca neolaureato in discipline umanistiche o politico-economiche per affiancare il Project Manager nella gestione di progetti finanziati dalla Commissione Europea nell’ambito del programma Erasmus+.
Si richiede laurea in discipline umanistiche o politico-economiche, preferibilmente seguita dal conseguimento del Master in Europrogettazione Venice International University, con project work pertinente, oltre a:
· Ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese (parlato e scritto)
· Preferibile conoscenza base della lingua francese
· Buone competenze informatiche
· Competenze organizzative
· Ottime capacità di pubbliche relazioni a livello internazionale
· Disponibilità a viaggiare in ambito europeo
Inviare Curriculum Vitae (specificando che ci si candida per la posizione di Project Manager) a: email@example.com.