Cercasi urgentemente progettista con competenza in area sociale (fragilità e nuove vulnerabilità, adulti, migranti, senza fissa dimora,
minori..) per incarico professionale presso ente con sede in zona via Moscova a Milano.
- competenze progettuali e di rendicontazione
- disponibilità immediata
- partita iva o disponibilità ad aprirla
Gradito il possesso del Master in Europrogettazione Venice International University
Inviare Curriculum vitae a firstname.lastname@example.org
Per informazioni contattare il numero 347/ 4835333 – Studio SSP della dr.ssa Guendalina Scozzafava
CESIE is looking for Project Managers in European Cooperation to join our team. If you are motivated and experienced, eager to improve your professional skills in an international environment, then you are the ideal candidate for this position.
As a member of CESIE staff, you will join an international and multicultural team of professionals with a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a concrete and positive example of intercultural understanding and European values.
Candidates must meet CESIE minimum requirements for project managers.
- have a thorough knowledge of English language (level C1);
- have a thorough knowledge of Italian language (level C1);
- have a 2-year experience in project management;
- have effective teamwork skills in international contexts;
- be willing and able to travel and participate in business trips.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
To send us your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change Foundation (CMCC) (www.cmcc.it) is the non-profit Italian research centre on climate science and policy. Its activities focus on the development and applications of models of climate dynamics, impacts of climate change and adaptation and mitigation policies.
The CMCC is seeking a talented, motivated and proactive person to join the Fund Raising Office.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC premises in Milan.
The primary purposes for this position is to support the Fund Raising Office activities with the following tasks:
- To analyse and monitor funding opportunities for research activities at national, European and international levels;
- To develop and maintain an electronic database of funding sources that may be of interest for CMCC research activities;
- To pre-select funding opportunities that may be relevant for CMCC research activities and verify the eligibility conditions and requirements for the proposed grants
- To analyse rules and financial and administrative documentation of the selected calls;
- To contribute to the drawing up of the grant proposals particularly as concerns their administrative and financial contents;
- To support CMCC research staff in the negotiation of the grant contracts with the financing bodies;
- To liaise with researchers to build research partnerships and consortia
- To support the management activities of EU funded projects
- To perform other related duties as required.
The desired qualifications are:
- University degree; a Master degree in European project management is desirable
- From 3 to 5 years of work experience in field of European project management
- Fluency in Italian. Very good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is essential
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Windows, Ms Office – Word, Excel, Power Point – Internet)
- Strong commitment in implementing the tasks described above
- Strong analytical ability to identify and analyse issues/problems
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and deadlines and in achieving results
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and in team
- Ability to identify priority activities and assignments, and to adjusts priorities as required
- Good communications skills (spoken and written); ability to establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues and outside collaborators
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application through the following procedure:
- register to CMCC JAM (Job Application Manager) website and fill in the online form
- send through CMCC JAM to following mandatory attachments:
- A curriculum vitae;
- A motivation letter