The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive FUND RAISER to join the Fund Raising Office.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC premises in Milano, Italy.
The primary purposes for this position is to:
- To analyse and monitor funding opportunities for research activities at national, European and international levels;
- To develop and maintain an electronic database of funding sources that may be of interest for CMCC research activities;
- To pre-select funding opportunities that may be relevant for CMCC research activities and verify the eligibility conditions and requirements for the proposed grants;
- To analyse rules and financial and administrative documentation of the selected calls;
- To contribute to the drawing up of the grant proposals particularly as concerns their administrative and financial contents;
- To support CMCC research staff in the negotiation of the grant contracts with the financing bodies;
- To liaise with foreign researchers to build research partnerships and consortia;
- To support the management activities of EU funded projects;
- To perform other related duties as required.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 12 months starting from April 2022 at an annual salary depending on qualification and experience.
Si ricerca PROGETTISTA JUNIOR – SETTORE INTERNAZIONALE E FORMAZIONE FSE
Il PROGETTISTA SETTORE INTERNAZIONALE E FORMAZIONE FSE elabora progetti educativi, formativi e sociali utilizzando avvisi e bandi europei: FSE, FAMI, INTERREG, ERASMUS ecc.
Si occupa di scrivere la proposta progettuale in italiano o in inglese utilizzando metodologie e strumenti progettuali; lavora in rete con partner, stakeholder e servizi e sa studiare i vincoli amministrativi dettati dai bandi.
Il candidato/La candidata ideale:
- È in possesso di un diploma di laurea
- Sa scrivere in modo accurato, ama documentarsi e studiare ed è dotato/a di ottime doti di analisi
- Sa relazionarsi in contesti complessi ed ha buone doti relazionali
- Padroneggia i principali programmi informatici (word, excel) e ha grande dimestichezza con le nuove tecnologie
- Lavora per scadenze ed obiettivi
- Ha ampia disponibilità oraria; è automunito e si sposta con facilità
Completano il profilo alcune competenza trasversali: creatività, intraprendenza e positività.
Non è indispensabile avere esperienza pregressa ma a parità di titoli sarà preferito/a il candidato/la candidata che conosce il sistema della formazione professionale e della formazione finanziata.
Offriamo un contratto a tempo determinato; sede a Cividale del Friuli; orario full time.
Inviare le candidature a email@example.com
REHVA, the Federation of European HVAC Associations, is a European umbrella organisation of national engineering societies, representing 120.000 building services engineers from 26 European countries that pursue the vision of a healthy, sustainable, and connected built environment.
REHVA provides its members with a platform for international knowledge exchange, contributes to technical and professional development, follows EU policy developments, and represents the interests of its members in Europe and worldwide.
One of our key activity fields is the participation in international research and innovation projects funded by the EU. To strengthen our EU project team, we are recruiting a Project Officer to implement and manage EU projects, support knowledge dissemination and communication to our members and stakeholder network, as well as assist the work of the REHVA Technology and Research Committee and expert Task Forces.
Task and responsibilities
- Implement and manage EU funded RDI projects as partner and work package leader (Horizon Europe, Life, H2020, etc.);
- Plan and implement dissemination and communication activities, develop & manage communication channels, including websites and social media;
- Produce digital and offline communication and promotion materials (newsletters, leaflets, videos, infographics, factsheets, etc.), liaise with suppliers;
- Organise and assist project meetings, dissemination events, engage with stakeholders;
- Draft project reports, deliverables, articles, project news etc.;
- Assist proposal writing and develop new projects;
- Secretarial assistance to the REHVA Technology and Research committee and Task Forces.
- Advanced University degree in engineering, EU studies or communication sciences with an affinity for innovation and technology development. Other relevant fields may be considered as well;
- At least 1-year experience in implementing and managing EU projects and dissemination activities. EU proposal writing experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of EU energy and climate policies, specialisation on building energy performance and decarbonisation policies is an asset;
- Near-native level of spoken and written English, French is an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced digital literacy, experience with website content management systems;
- Experience with professional social media communication.
Your profile as ideal candidate
- Good coordination skills, ability to facilitate and support the work of technical expert groups. Work experience in an EU level association is an asset;
- Well organised and a quick learner, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment;
- Pragmatic problem-solving attitude.
What we offer
- A full-time fixed term contract under Belgian law (CDD) with possible extension to undetermined contract depending on performance;
- Remuneration according to experience with an attractive benefits package;
- REHVA offers an international work environment with mentoring and support for professional development, networking opportunities with experts from industry and academia. You’ll be part of a small, young, and flexible team;
- The position involves frequent travelling. The location of work is Brussels with the possibility part-time remote working.
Please submit a CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Officer”.
Interviews will be organised on a rolling basis, early applicants may be called for interview before the application deadline, submit your application as soon as possible.
The deadline for application is 28 February 2022.
Tentative starting date: March 2022
More information about REHVA: www.rehva.eu.