WHO WE ARE
At IIT we work enthusiastically to develop human-centered Science and Technology to tackle some of the most pressing societal challenges of our times and transfer these technologies to the production system and society. Our Genoa headquarter is strictly inter-connected with our 11 centres around Italy and two outer-stations based in the US for a truly interdisciplinary experience.
You’d be working in a multi-disciplinary group, where people with different backgrounds collaborate, each with their own expertise, to carry out the research.
The Projects Office, part of the Research Organization Directorate, is seeking to appoint a Senior Administrative Assistant with experience in developing project proposals for EU grants, mainly within the Horizon Europe Programme.
Within the team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Scouting for European calls for proposals
- Supporting research groups in developing project proposals in response to European Commission Horizon Europe calls, with focus on funding opportunities for collaborative applied research projects (Mid/High TRL)
- Supporting research teams in analyzing and resolving administrative, financial and technical aspects during project writing, submission, evaluation and negotiation.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in European Studies, Political Science, economic/financial disciplines or similar
- Previous experience in proposal writing within European funded research and innovation programmes
- Knowledge of European research and innovation landscape
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Familiarity with the main IT software packages, including Word and Excel
- A cooperative approach with the stakeholders
- Accuracy and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving attitude
- High motivation to learn
- Spirit of innovation and creativity
- Good in time and priority management
- Ability to work in a challenging and international environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a highly interdisciplinary and multicultural environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package for international standards (Salary can include bonus option depending on your role and contract)
- Private health care coverage
- Wide range of staff discounts
- 2 days of teleworking per week
- Flexible working time
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An equal, inclusive and multicultural environment ready to welcome you with open arms. Discrimination is a big NO for us!
- We like contamination and encourage you to mingle and discover what other people are up to in our labs!
- If you are a startupper or a business-minded person, you will find some exceptionally gifted professionals ready to nurture and guide your attitude and aspirations.
- If you want your work to have a real impact, in IIT you will find an innovative and stimulating culture that drives our mission to contribute to the improvement and well-being of society!
- We stick to our values! Integrity, courage, societal responsibility and inclusivity are the values we believe in! They define us and our actions in our everyday life. They guide us to accomplish IIT mission!
If you feel this tickles your appetite for change, do not hesitate and apply!
Please submit your application using the online form and including a detailed CV.
We inform you that the information you provide will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating and selecting professional profiles in order to meet the requirements of Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia.
Your data will be processed by Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, based in Genoa, Via Morego 30, acting as Data Controller, in compliance with the rules on protection of personal data, including those related to data security.
Please also note that, pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer (phone Tel: +39 010 28961 – email: email@example.com ).
Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: offerta di lavoro in Emilia-Romagna
Posizione: Junior Project Designer – Full Time
Ente: Fondazione Agenfor International, realtà attiva nello sviluppo e gestione di progetti europei, in particolare ISF, JUST, CERV, AMIF, Horizon, con sedi a Rimini, Milano e Rovigo.
Descrizione: si ricerca project designer con almeno 3 anni di esperienza e che possa documentare al suo attivo almeno la scrittura di un progetto europeo vinto nell’ultimo triennio. Conoscenza minima della lingua inglese C1. Competenze in ambito legale rappresentano un titolo preferenziale. Il/la junior project designer lavorerà in coordinamento con il responsabile dell’area progettazione e con il direttore della fondazione.
Luogo di lavoro: presso gli uffici di Rimini o in alternativa da remoto o “blended”.
Candidatura: si prega di inviare CV e cover letter all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: offerta di lavoro a Roma possibile SmartW
R&D&I PROJECT MANAGER-livello intermedio
In qualità di Project Manager R&D&I, avrai un duplice ruolo. Da un lato, sarai responsabile dell’elaborazione delle proposte e dei bandi di gara per i progetti R&S&I. Dall’altro, coordinerai le attività relative ai progetti attivi. Entrerai a far parte di una PMI altamente innovativa, collaborando con un team multidisciplinare su un’ampia gamma di problemi in diversi settori legati al clima.
IL TUO RUOLO:
- Elaborazione, stesura e revisione di proposte di progetti collaborativi di R&S&I.
- Individuare e redigere offerte per i bandi di gara, in particolare da parte di organizzazioni ONU e
- Supervisionare l’esecuzione dei progetti, collaborando con clienti e partner.
- Garantire che i risultati, le consegne, le presentazioni, ecc. siano realizzati secondo le specifiche
concordate, nel rispetto dei budget e delle scadenze.
- Guidare e monitorare il team verso il raggiungimento degli obiettivi dei progetti.
- Eseguire il monitoraggio tecnico e finanziario dei progetti e la rendicontazione internamente e ai
- Partecipare a brevi trasferte di lavoro (a livello nazionale e internazionale).
- Laurea magistrale in scienze naturali e altre discipline tecniche (ad es. fisica, matematica,
ingegneria, scienze ambientali, …) o formazione professionale equivalente. Essere in possesso di
un dottorato di ricerca è considerato un plus.
- Conoscenze nella gestione di progetti di R&S finanziati dall’UE
- Almeno 3 anni di esperienza nella gestione e preparazione di bandi di gara.
- Conoscenza dell’italiano e dell’inglese professionale parlati e scritti (C1)
- Conoscenza del pacchetto MS Office.
- Conoscenze in scienze climatiche, in particolare relative ai servizi climatici.
- Esperienza in progetti PNRR.
- La conoscenza di altre lingue delle Nazioni Unite costituirà un plus.
- Una forte rete di contatti nei Paesi in via di sviluppo e in Europa sarà considerato un plus.
Se siete persone che lavorano in squadra, con una forte capacità di problem solving e di gestione
del tempo, se siete amanti dell’organizzazione e appassionati di innovazione, se siete sensibili alla
crisi climatica e volete contribuire ad aumentare la resilienza della nostra società, beh, dovete
Per candidarti, invia una mail a email@example.com con il tuo CV e una lettera di presentazione.
Sede dell’ufficio: Roma, Italia (sono possibili anche soluzioni di lavoro ibride).
Tipo di impiego: Tempo pieno.
Livello di seniority: Medio.
Data di inizio: Il prima possibile
Per i lavoratori stranieri provenienti da Paesi non appartenenti all’UE è necessario un permesso valido per poter lavorare in Italia e nell’UE.
European Funding Advisor – Digital sector (m/f)
Full-time permanent contract, ref.: EUD
Interested to carry out a mission in Luxembourg’s innovation agency that contributes to the economic development of the country through innovation? Willing to join a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation? This job opportunity is for you!
Among its activities, Luxinnovation offers support services for companies wishing to engage in Horizon Europe research and innovation processes, with the aim of accessing European collaborative funding. Our European Funding team has been very successful over the last years: Luxembourg being the country with the biggest increase in the number of participants to EU funding programs and with almost €200m secured for funding in Horizon 2020.
The mission of the European Funding Advisor is to promote European research, development and innovation (RDI) programs, to support companies and research centres in putting together funding application files and to represent Luxembourg’s interests in the European authorities. The European Funding Advisor will also be the National Contact Point (NCP) for Digital calls, and Research Infrastructures. The position is located in Belval in Luxembourg with up to 30% of business travel, mainly to Brussels.
- Promote Luxinnovation services and European RDI funding programmes, notably by organizing conferences and webinars, publishing newsletters, setting up information campaigns, and monitoring deadlines for calls for proposals.
- Support the participation of Luxembourg companies and research organisations in European research programs, either by advising and supporting project leaders in putting together European funding application files or by initiating synergies between companies and national public research organizations to develop collaborative public-private projects.
- Monitor the evolution of European policy in the field of RDI and draft recommendations (opportunities/positioning) for Luxembourg aligned with national interests and priorities.
- Represent and defend the interests of Luxembourg in specific events and working groups within the European Commission, notably for the Cluster 4, with a focus on Digital aspects, and Research Infrastructures.
- Maintain excellent relationships with international stakeholders, as well as other European national contact points, and promote the know-how and skills of Luxembourg’s companies and research organisations amongst them.
- Participate in writing, editing and submitting projects for Luxinnovation and contribute to the management of European projects in which Luxinnovation is involved.
Skills and qualifications
- Ideally a Master or PhD degree in a Computer science or Engineering related field
- Proven experience in managing research projects, especially with EU funding, either gained in a research organization, a European institution, or a specialized consulting firm
- A thorough understanding of the Digital sector is considered an asset, as well as the knowledge of the Luxembourg RDI ecosystem
- Strong writing skills and ability to produce briefing notes
- Oral and written fluency in English, which is the working language for this position. Fluency in French, German and/or Luxembourgish are considered an asset.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Service-oriented with a strong team-spirit
- Ability to analyse and integrate data in suggested course of actions
- Organized, proactive, flexible and autonomous.
Why choose this position?
- This mid-level to senior position is an excellent opportunity for a scientist/researcher to expand their skills in policy management, project management and RDI projects European financing.
- To develop high-level networking skills at the European level and be the Digital National Point of Contact for Luxembourg at the European Commission, a high-priority sector of development for Luxembourg
- To help Luxembourg organisations to access to EU funding to support their innovation projects
- To increase your knowledge of the Luxembourg and European digital priorities, as well as the impact of science and technology on policy making and vice versa
- To be entrusted with varied responsibilities with a high level of autonomy
- To assist various types of organisations (research centres, private or public bodies, professional associations, NGO, start-ups, etc.) allowing you to deepen your understanding of different needs and sectors
- To be part of an international team and work in a human-sized organisation where professional development is encouraged.
If interested to join us, please submit your application online in English or French (including a CV and a cover letter).
Any question? Do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org