Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: selezione pubblica all’Università di Bologna
L’Alma Mater si dimostra uno degli atenei più attivi nell’inserire nei propri organici (sia tecnico-amministrativi, che di ricerca, come in questo caso) figure destinate ad occuparsi di europrogettazione. Vi segnaliamo questo interessante bando per il conferimento di un assegno, di circa 20mila euro annui netti, per attività di “supporto allo sviluppo della ricerca di Ateneo e l’accesso ai finanziamenti nell’ambito tematico delle scienze mediche, biomediche, e della vita”. Ci permettiamo di aggiungere, per un puro dato di constatazione diretta, che molto frequentamente questa via ha permesso successivamente di candidarsi con ottime chances a selezioni di concorso per impieghi a tempo indeterminato in Università. Scade il giorno 8 febbraio 2021.
Are you interested in building inclusive cities with migrants?
Would you like to be part of an initiative that enhances national capacities to better deliver policies on integration?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team where your competencies will be highly valued?
… then becoming an Officer – Migration and Integration at CEMR might be your best choice: come and work with us!
Running from 2020 to 2022, the IncluCities project aims to improve integration of third-country nationals in small and medium-sized cities through city-to-city cooperation. Eight cities and their national associations of local and regional governments (CEMR members) are involved in the process. The initiative is led by CEMR and funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
The Officer – Migration and Integration is responsible for the overall coordination of the IncluCities initiative. S/he will ensure the quality and good delivery of all activities and deliverables, together with two colleagues, one working on administrative issues, the other one on communication. He/she will foster the creation of synergies between the project’s objectives, deliverables and outcomes with the policy agenda on migration and integration at EU level.
The activities are part of the broader work of the CEMR Citizenship Team which covers equality, diversity, youth, town twinning and integration/migration policy.
The tasks are as follows:
• Ensure the overall implementation, execution, reporting and coordination of the initiative in close cooperation with the administration and communication colleagues, the Director of External Resources, partners and external stakeholders: ensure timely delivery of all related activities for the Secretariat and the partners, within the allocated budget;
• Set up project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; monitor implementation against the initial work programme and propose changes if relevant;
• Draft and submit the planned progress reports to the European Commission and scale up results at the EU level to translate them into policy initiatives when possible;
• Monitor policy developments in the fields of EU Justice & Home Affairs (integration, migration and asylum); Draft policy positions and briefings, as well as responses to EU legislative proposals and consultations; ensure the promotion of these positions where appropriate;
• Collaborate with other members of the Citizenship team to ensure effect mainstreaming of gender, disability and other human rights elements in the project and policy work;
• Coordinate CEMR Task Force on Refugees and Migrants.
• You have 3-4 years experience in EU project management;
• You have proven experience and knowledge of Migration and Integration;
• You have good knowledge of the European Union policy-making and decision-making processes on the Migration and Integration issues;
• You have proven work experience with local and regional governments/at local level;
• You have proven coordination experience of managing international partnerships;
• You have proven organisational, communication, networking and drafting skills;
• On the human side, you are a positive, reliable and team player;
• You enjoy being in contact with partners and colleagues from diverse backgrounds, as you have strong interpersonal skills;
• You are fluent in English and French – both spoken and written skills;
• You are acquainted with digital communication and use of digital and online meeting tools;
• You are willing to travel, if necessary and when possible, in Europe and/or internationally;
• The post is based in Brussels.
• A full-time contract until January 2023;
• A valuable experience with local and regional governments and EU institutions;
• An open, international and flexible work environment;
• A modern and well-situated office in the European Quarter nearby Luxembourg Brussels Station.
Wish to join us?
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send your CV and application letter in English and French (one document in English, the other one in French), telling us about your motivation and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23h59 – 10 January 2021. Please put Project Officer – IncluCities in the title of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More about us:
CEMR is an equal opportunity employer.