Ci è stata comunicata questa interessantissima opportunità, che riguarda la gestione di un interessante progetto europeo. Si tratta di un contratto a tempo determinato, utilissimo però fare esperienza come agente di progetto.
The Goethe-Institut in Brussels is recruiting from 23/08/2021 a project assistant (male/female/diverse) for the EU-funded project i-Portunus II
- 80 % / 100 % position: (32,4/38 hours per week)
- (start 23 August 2021 – 30 January 2022 with possibility of extension)
- Place of work: Brussels
The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institute for the Federal Republic of Germany which is active all over the world. We promote the German language abroad and are involved in international cultural cooperation. i-Portunus is a project co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union and a consortium led by the Goethe-Institut. It supports short-term mobility of artists and cultural professionals. After the successful implementation of i-Portunus I, the Goethe-Institut and its consortium are implementing the second phase.
he remit of the position will include the following main activities:
- Assistance in the financial and administrative management of the individual mobility grants for artists and cultural professionals • Follow-up on the implementation and evaluation of the grants
- Communication of the project, website, and e-mail
- Logistical preparation of meetings / conference on mobility
- Contribution to the writing of the final narrative report and policy recommendations for the European Commission • Assistance the preparation of the external financial audit
- University degree (or equivalent) and relevant professional experience
- Experience with EU-funded projects
- Project management skills and economic outlook
- Enthusiasm for working with external partners
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of English; German and other foreign languages an advantage
- Experience in administration
- We are offering an interesting and varied position with the possibility of part-time tele-work a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut in Brussels and based on the current remuneration scale (V2).
The Goethe-Institut is committed to equal opportunities and diversity on all levels. Please send us a complete application including motivation letter CV and completed application form by 28/07/2021 at the latest to the head of administration of the Goethe-Institut Brüssel, Ms Annette Huerre. The interviews will be held on 2nd and 3rd of August. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Brussels, 09.07.2021
V2: about 2.985 € to 3.500 € monthly brut salary for 38 hours/week, 13,92 x per year, Additional meal checks, 75% reimbursement of public transport to the office & extra legal holiday.