The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive FUND RAISER to join the Fund Raising Office.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC premises in Milano, Italy.
The primary purposes for this position is to:
- To analyse and monitor funding opportunities for research activities at national, European and international levels;
- To develop and maintain an electronic database of funding sources that may be of interest for CMCC research activities;
- To pre-select funding opportunities that may be relevant for CMCC research activities and verify the eligibility conditions and requirements for the proposed grants;
- To analyse rules and financial and administrative documentation of the selected calls;
- To contribute to the drawing up of the grant proposals particularly as concerns their administrative and financial contents;
- To support CMCC research staff in the negotiation of the grant contracts with the financing bodies;
- To liaise with foreign researchers to build research partnerships and consortia;
- To support the management activities of EU funded projects;
- To perform other related duties as required.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 12 months starting from April 2022 at an annual salary depending on qualification and experience.