AETS is a European headquartered company specialised in implementation of EU funded projects worldwide. For an upcoming project AETS is looking for a Project Leader to manage the entirety of activities. The start date is May / June. This is a full time position.
Activities to be developed are wide ranging but the role will include:
- Management of relations with Contracting Authority
- Management of work plan and activities of team of experts
- Control of budget and expenditures for the project
- Management, in coordination with relevant team members, of all activities, including website service, events, social media and communications, in-depth topic studies, knowledge harvesting and dissemination
The Project Leader must have the following minimum qualifications:
- European level management experience in EU affairs
- Experience of working with EU Institutions
- C2 level in English
- Education or prior experience in topics such as cross-border cooperation, environmental affairs, maritime affairs, or related
Initially this post is specifically for this project (full time, 18 months minimum), AETS would look towards the end of this period to bring the Project Leader onto other projects run by the company, if mutually agreeable.
If you are interested in this opportunity please e-mail (ASAP, before 27th March, there will be rolling reviews) Dan Irwin-Brown at email@example.com.
The CV format is not important but it must be very obvious the years of experience dedicated to previous roles. Additionally the CV must show relevant projects that have been managed and if they were at the national, international, or European level. The CV must show experiences working with EU institutions.