ARCIGAY ci informa (e noi ringraziamo per la segnalazione) che ricerca risorse per incarichi e collaborazioni nell’ambito della funzione di europrogettazione con esperienza dei principali programmi europei e delle tecniche di euro-progettazione, finalizzate al reperimento di finanziamenti europei ed internazionali. La domanda di partecipazione redatta in carta semplice dovrà essere spedita a mezzo email al seguente indirizzo: email@example.com. Oggetto della email sarà “AVVISO DI SELEZIONE – EUROPROGETTISTA”. Le domande di partecipazione dovranno essere presentate entro le ore 12 del giorno 11/05/2020.
The European Legal Support Centeris the first and only independent NGO providing professional legal support and assistance to organisations, groups and individuals advocating for Palestinian rights in Europe.
The ELSC intervenes to end arbitrary restrictions and criminalization of lawfuladvocacy and humanitarian work. It was established in January 2019 in Amsterdam as a joint initiative of Palestinian civil society PNGO, the Dutch NGO The Rights Forum and European jurists.We are now looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individualto join our fundraising department.
You will be part of a small but dynamic team of 8 people, and you will work directly under the supervision of the Communication and Media Officer (CMO). Below are some examples of responsibilities: • Researching new funding prospects, including trusts, foundations and major donors in the Netherlands and in Europe; • Writing fundraising proposals with the support of the CMO; • Support the research and launch of fundraisingchannels and activities, e.g. crowdfunding, direct donations, fundraising events, etc.; • Design and update fundraising materials;•Build and manage collaborations and partnerships e.g. with other organizations or companies; • Other: assist communicationand legal tasks, coordinate and support the translation of materials, office admin, etc.
What are the benefits of an internship at the ELSC?
The program represents a unique opportunity for gaining practical knowledge about fundraising and communication strategies as well as for contributingto rights-based social change. The intern will experience also how legal mobilization can be used to suppress and limit basic human rights such as the freedom of speech, expression, the right to protest, as well as the rights of victims of human rights abuse to document abuse against them and to access justice.
Current undergraduate students or graduate students in fundraising, communication, marketing, development, economics or global affairs.
At least one experience in a similar role.
Independent working style with strong organizational skills, highly motivated and driven, innovative thinking.
Interest in policy and non-profit fundraising and management as well as interest in the Centre’s mission.
Preferably, applicants can demonstrate commitment to the rights of the Palestinian people or other causes of political and social justice, as well as familiarity with the historical and present context of Palestine is required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Possibilityto start remotely and then at the ELSC officein Amsterdam.
Assistance with finding accommodationwill be provided. The position is paid through a scholarship of 800 € plus bonus (further details will be explained during the interview). The ELSC will also provide a transport monthly pass of 50 € and a bike. The applicant needs to have a European passport.
If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter by Friday 17April 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ca’ Foscari University is seeking talented, motivated and proactive interns to join the Research Area, specifically the International Research Office (profile no. 1) and the National Research Office (profile no. 2)
Target: master’s degree students (any area).
Location: Ca’ Foscari University, Venice.
- to analyse and monitor funding opportunities for research activities at national, European and international levels (as such, fluency in Italian and English is key).
- To contribute to the drawing up of the contents of institutional website, Facebook page, “Cafoscaricerca” newsletter, printed materials in both Italian and English.
- To contribute to the review of project proposal, in both Italian and English.
- To verify the eligibility conditions and requirements for the proposed projects by ensuring the appropriate information and supporting documents are provided.
- To assist in organising informative and training events on funding opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Specific competences required:
- European project design (profile no. 1): basic knowledge of European funding schemes and tools for research. Previous specific training or work experience in the field is an asset.
- National project design (profile no. 2): basic knowledge of funding schemes such as the European Social Fund and the European Regional Development Fund, as well as funding opportunities issued by the Italian Ministry of University and Research.
- Social network: competent Facebook user as to contribute to the dissemination of contents of the page facebook/cafoscari.ricerca.
- Computer literacy (Windows, Ms Office – Word, Excel, Power Point – Internet).
- Fluency in Italian.
- Very good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is essential.
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- ability to identify and analyse issues/problems.
- Ability to prioritise activities and assignments.
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written).
How to apply:
Cercasi urgentemente progettista con competenza in area sociale (fragilità e nuove vulnerabilità, adulti, migranti, senza fissa dimora,
minori..) per incarico professionale presso ente con sede in zona via Moscova a Milano.
- competenze progettuali e di rendicontazione
- disponibilità immediata
- partita iva o disponibilità ad aprirla
Gradito il possesso del Master in Europrogettazione Venice International University
Inviare Curriculum vitae a email@example.com
Per informazioni contattare il numero 347/ 4835333 – Studio SSP della dr.ssa Guendalina Scozzafava
CESIE is looking for Project Managers in European Cooperation to join our team. If you are motivated and experienced, eager to improve your professional skills in an international environment, then you are the ideal candidate for this position.
As a member of CESIE staff, you will join an international and multicultural team of professionals with a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a concrete and positive example of intercultural understanding and European values.
Candidates must meet CESIE minimum requirements for project managers.
- have a thorough knowledge of English language (level C1);
- have a thorough knowledge of Italian language (level C1);
- have a 2-year experience in project management;
- have effective teamwork skills in international contexts;
- be willing and able to travel and participate in business trips.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send us your application, please contact us at email@example.com