BETTER FINANCE is a non-profit international NGO with its office in Brussels acting as an independent financial expertise centre to the direct benefit of European financial services users (individual shareholders, investors, savers, life insurance policyholders, pension fund participants, mortgage borrowers, etc.) and other stakeholders of European financial services who are independent of the financial industry. At present, we count more than forty national and international member and sub-member organisations. In turn those count more than four million individual members. The European Union supports BETTER FINANCE activities since 2012. For more information, please consult our website, www.betterfinance.eu
BETTER FINANCE is looking for a full-time Project Officer to join the team in Brussels. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Horizon 2020 project “LEVEL EEI” as well as participate on producing funding applications for future projects. The successful candidate will be required to cooperate closely with the other members of the team and they may be requested to participate in other advocacy and research initiatives of BETTER FINANCE, depending on their interest and qualifications. We are a young, flexible and dynamic organisation offering an exciting work environment on EU policy issues. We all share a vision of finance to serve the real economy and citizens.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management of the BETTER FINANCE part of the Horizon 2020 project “LEVEL EEI – Level the playing field for Energy Efficiency Investment products” including, but not limited to: general project management, helping to organise events and meetings connected to the project as well as preparing any needed documents and descriptions of activities necessary for interim reporting;
- Supporting the BETTER FINANCE team in their research work, advocacy campaigns and responses to public consultations, especially on topics related to sustainable finance or topics which intersect with the LEVEL EEI project;
- Helping the BETTER FINANCE team in producing fundraising applications and responses to public tenders;
- When needed, representing BETTER FINANCE and the LEVEL EEI project consortium at external conferences and workshops, including presenting the project, it’s research results and policy recommendations to large audiences;
- When asked, attending and reporting on meetings at the European institutions and other relevant internal and external events.
The Project Officer will report to the Executive Director
We are looking forward to welcoming an enthusiastic team player willing to take initiative within the portfolio of assigned tasks. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in similar functions;
- Experience of working on EU-funded projects is mandatory; prior experience with Horizon 2020 grants would be preferred;
- A successful track record in fundraising, including but not limited to writing grant applications or tender proposals or securing funding from public foundations, would be highly prized;
- Knowledge of the general functioning of the EU institutions and their legislative process as well as experience of political advocacy is required;
- Knowledge of at least the basics of investment and finance is required;
- In-depth understanding of sustainable finance, as well as investors’ & savers’ rights issues and financial regulation more broadly, would be a significant asset;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in other European languages is considered an asset;
- Good IT knowledge, particularly Excel and Word;
- Good organisation and project management skills are a must;
- Team player and detail-oriented, with the capacity to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Be committed to BETTER FINANCE’s mission.
BETTER FINANCE values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We especially welcome applications by people from groups traditionally under-represented in finance.
The ideal start date would be in February. The initial contract would be for 12 months, but depending on satisfactory performance and successful fundraising, the aim would be to extend this and eventually make the position permanent.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter (confirming their availability/notice period) in English to email@example.com. Any questions related to the posting can be referred to the same email. Non-European candidates are additionally asked to confirm their availability to work in Belgium.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday the 10th of January at 12:00 CET. However, an earlier application is advised, as we reserve the right to conclude the recruitment before the deadline if a suitable candidate is found.
Centro Universitario di Formazione in Europrogettazione segnala: proposta di lavoro in Emilia Romagna
Importante organizzazione, con sede in Emilia Romagna, attiva prevalente nel programma Horizon, ci informa che sta formando una lista di persone da cui attingere – in alcuni casi già nell’immediato - per il conferimento di contratti finalizzati all’affiancamento del personale strutturato nella presentazione di nuovi progetti.
1) competenza tematica dimostrabile nei settori in cui l’organizzazione è maggiormente attiva dal punto di vista dei progetti: medico, biologico, biotecnologico, e della circular economy;
2) titolo di studio: laurea vecchio ordinamento o laurea magistrale nuovo ordinamento pertinenti ai settori sopra specificati;
3) Master in Europrogettazione conseguito, con project work pertinente ai settori sopra specificati.
Inviare il CV, con espressa autorizzazione ad inoltrarlo, a firstname.lastname@example.org, possibilmente entro mercoledì 2 dicembre 2020. I CV pervenuti successivamente saranno comunque inclusi – se in possesso dei requisiti – nella lista, e i rispettivi candidati potranno essere contattati in seguito. Si chiede di non inviare candidature se non conformi ai 3 punti indicati nel profilo. Il requisito di cui al punto 3) può essere surrogato da un titolo, e da una conseguente esperienza progettuale, equivalente.
Si ricerca neolaureato in discipline umanistiche o politico-economiche per affiancare il Project Manager nella gestione di progetti finanziati dalla Commissione Europea nell’ambito del programma Erasmus+.
Si richiede laurea in discipline umanistiche o politico-economiche, preferibilmente seguita dal conseguimento del Master in Europrogettazione Venice International University, con project work pertinente, oltre a:
· Ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese (parlato e scritto)
· Preferibile conoscenza base della lingua francese
· Buone competenze informatiche
· Competenze organizzative
· Ottime capacità di pubbliche relazioni a livello internazionale
· Disponibilità a viaggiare in ambito europeo
Inviare Curriculum Vitae (specificando che ci si candida per la posizione di Project Manager) a: email@example.com.
Cercasi urgentemente progettista con competenza in area sociale (fragilità e nuove vulnerabilità, adulti, migranti, senza fissa dimora, minori..) per incarico professionale presso ente con sede a Milano.
La proposta di oggi ci arriva dalla sede di Bruxelles del Goethe-Institut, che ricerca una risorsa per inserirla nello staff che si occupa della gestione di un progetto Erasmus recentemente acquisito. Attenzione, si tratta di un part-time (19 ore a settimana).
The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide. We promote the study of German abroad and encourage international cultural exchange and educational cooperation.
The objective of the Erasmus+ project “Skills for Life – Orientation Toolbox for Life Design” is to develop, implement and mainstream a toolbox that will provide educators with the tools they need to teach “Life Design Skills” to youngsters 12-14 years old.
This project will be implemented with partners in Belgium, Germany, Romania and Italy from the StartNet network on young people’s #TransitionToWork. It will help young people to receive the knowledge, mindset and skills they need to make informed choices concerning their education, and thereafter to develop their professional lives in a labour market that will primarily be characterised by change.
The remit of the position will include the following main activities: • Support to overall management and coordination of the project. • Facilitation of communication within the consortium. • Support to project planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation. • Support monitoring and impact assessment of project results. • Overseeing the implementation of the Communication and Dissemination Plan. • Coordinating the logistical aspects of this project, including financial controlling
Our requirements: • University degree (or equivalent) and first relevant professional experience. • Knowledge or particular interest in education and youth policy, orientation and career guidance. • Project management skills and budgetary understanding are of advantage. • Editorial skills and ability for writing texts and reports. • Eagerness to work in a team, with international partners, flexibility, as well as the ability to work independently on own initiative. • Excellent knowledge of English; German and other foreign languages are an advantage.
Useful additional skills: • First experience in implementing Erasmus+ • Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation.
We are offering an interesting and varied position with a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut in Brussels and based on the current remuneration scale (V1). The project assistant will work together with colleagues of the StartNet project at the Goethe-Institut Brüssel. The open, engaged team and international project environment provides an excellent opportunity for first professional experiences, personal development and growth. The starting time is 02/11/20.
Please send us a complete application including the usual documents by 05/10/20 at the latest to the head of administration of the Goethe-Institut Brüssel, Ms. Annette Huerre.Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org