White Research is a young, fast developing consulting company based in Brussels, offering market research and policy advisory services. We work together with leading academic and industrial partners on large collaborative projects in areas ranging from sustainability, mobility, energy, innovation and smart cities. We are currently developing new services in our public affairs portfolio to serve the needs of our clients, who account to some of the most well-known private and institutional organisations in Europe. Being involved in managing clients and projects from the public and private sector in a variety of domains, our team has a dynamic daily work and can benefit from a rapid professional development.
To support the growth of our service portfolio, we are currently looking for two full-time Consultants/Assistant Project Managers for our office in Brussels.
The selected candidates will be involved in a variety of tasks, including: i) The daily management and implementation of EU research projects (Horizon 2020) and policy studies (tenders); ii) contribution to the delivery of policy, strategy and stakeholder engagement/networking services (private sector and academia); iii) participation in the ideation process and the preparation of bids for calls for proposals, calls for tenders and other business opportunities; iv) support in data collection (quantitative and qualitative methods), analysis and drafting of technical reports; v) support to the management team in its work with partner companies; vi) support in client management and business development (e.g. B2B meetings, client representation, coordination of networking events); vii) support in event management (event organisation, event attendance).
What we look for
We are interested in profiles with the following merits:
- academic performance (e.g. we are looking for excellent graduates; please indicate your grades in percentile if possible)
- reasoning skills (e.g. top percentile scores on aptitude tests, such as GMAT/GRE are a very strong asset)
- multi-tasking abilities (e.g. work on different tasks and domains, in parallel, with specific deadlines)
- language skills – Our working language is English. Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is a must! Fluency in French is highly desirable, other languages are a plus
- international experience and ambition (e.g. work with multi-national teams and travel abroad)
- soft and social skills (e.g. meetings and networking with partners and clients, communication and presentation skills)
– organised and focused working style
– proactive attitude and eagerness to learn/quick learner
– 0-2 years of work experience
Relevant experience in one or more of the following domains is a plus, but not a requirement: policy consultancy, project management, event management, communication management.
What we offer
Competitive compensation matching the selected profile
Opportunity to develop professional and management skills
Career prospects based on successful progress and specific achievements
Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific and policy areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
Flexibility in working conditions (blend tele-working with office).
Indicative start date: 1 September 2019
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to our electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your email subject: ‘Consultant/Assistant Project Manager’.